Prabhupada Letters :: 1965
a.c. bhaktivedanta swami

12 Sept 2009
JOURNAL: Sunday, September 12  

S. R. Day. Today there is a great deal of lurching although the sky is clear. Mrs. Pandiya although a little lady but very intelligent and learned also. She has foretold about my future. Thanks to her prediction. All blessings of Lord Krishna for her. The crisis which I suppose to have crossed is also mentioned by her. If I have crossed the crisis, then that is Good Will of Lord Krishna my friend and philosopher. In the evening there was too much lurching and I felt a bit sea-sickness. I could not take my food properly. A little sweets were accepted with some relish. The lurching continued till midnight.

letters | 03:37 |
Loading
a life in letters
1965 letters
Google
WWW Prabhupada Letters

Technorati search
Feed Shark